Monday, January 15, 2007

Not to insult but to improve...

A friend has been asking me for the longest time to make a blog about design. Afterall, that is what I do. And I would always contemplate about it and decide not to because I am not a writer. So how can I possibly make an essay about a certain tea-pot designed by some blond lashed genius who doesn't even know where Manila is or if ever, still calls the Republic of the Philippines - P.I.? Po*#-i*& sh*t!

On the other hand, on our private moments, we will always talk about the common sins prevalent inside our homes. Yet we can't find a public venue for it.

Ok, I have to write this disclaimer---

Whatever is written here is not meant to insult but to correct. It is not written to ridicule but to improve. And yes, if you commit a crime as defined in this blog, you will never go to jail!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Your blog is very helpful to design-idiots like me. Do keep it up. Oh, and though you claim not to be a writer, I like the way you write. : )